Tuesday, October 17, 2006

4 days and counting

Sorted out our Euros today, so hopefully we won't starve on the way down to venice.

Finally sucombed to buying a new camcorder today. So hopefully we'll be able to run up a bit of a film for you all when we get.

Seems like we still have a massive amount to sort out, but i think i'm just panicking, because i know i have loads to complete before i finish work on Thursday.

I'm out tomorrow night with the girls from work. I'm a bit long in the tooth for a full on hen night so it looks like we're going to settle for a Chinese banquet... must remind myself that i have to get into my dresses on the Italian Job....Ok so i'll have one less prawn cracker.

See ya tomorrow and i'll let you know how the food was.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coooeyyyyy!!!
Minnie calling (Loui the dog too!) and just to let you know I will be watching you both very closely. I know what you are both like ;~)

xx

Anonymous said...

Love the blog. Its great watching the excitement mount for you both.

Will be following this avidly!

Best wishes to you both!

x

Anonymous said...

PS

Put a link to yoor blog on home page of www.beastmaster.co.uk

Unknown said...

wheres our live updates from the hen night then?

wanna see the pics of prawn toast - still got a hankering for that from Sat night!

And dont worry about the waistline - you look fine to me.